We were among the first to hop on board the Traxxas T MAXX juggernaut that revolutionized the Remote Control Monster Truck racing scene. This T-MAXX was purchased new the first day our local hobby shop received it and we immediately recognized how revolutionary the T-MAXX was. From it’s dual spring suspension to the on-board starting system it was filled with innovation not seen it the RC industry and that innovation carries through to today with many trucks from other manufacturers still trying to duplicate its original success.
Our T-Maxx has been modified with many of the “hot” options that were released in the first two years of it’s introduction.
They include the following:
- RPM Suspension Arms
- RPM Front and rear bumpers
- Traxxas brand lower chassis braces
- Traxxas brand front and rear skid plates
- CVEC T-MAXX racing Exhaust system
- RPM Front Bulkhead Block
- Traxxas Alloy Body Shock Absorbers
- Traxxas Lightweight Flywheel
- Traxxas Lightweight Allow Motor Mounts
- Integy Lower Chassis Brace Skid Plate
- Holme Wrecker Graphite rear toe in links
- fastharry.com HPI Racing MT Electric 4WD Radio Control Truck To see the HPI MT Remote Control Electric Truck with...
- fastharry™ Team Associated Nitro RC10 GT with Holeshot Racing Chassis and MIP Stinger Exhaust fastharry.com Vintage Team Associated RC 10 GT This Team Associated...
- Vintage Kyosho “The Boss” 1/10th Scale RC Monster Truck Car Crusher (Exclusive Germany Model) This is one of the rarest models in our collection....
- For Sale: Vintage Tamiya B2B Racing Sidecar #58017 1/8th scale Vintage Tamiya B2B Sidecar Racer 1/8th scale We purchased this...
- Vintage Kyosho Icarus 2 wheel Drive Electric Radio Control Racing Buggy fastharry.com kysoho Icarus This classic Kyosho Remote Control kit from...